Serves: 4(1 Vote)
100g low fat strawberry yoghurt
2 handfuls blueberries
2 handfuls crunchy cereal clusters
2 large ripe bananas
1 watermelon cut into cubes
- Peel the bananas and cut them half down the middle and then cut in half again length ways.
- Lay 2 pieces of banana for each serving.
- Put the watermelon cubes at each end of the bananas, 2-3 at each end.
- Fill the centre with 5-6 blueberries.
- Stir the yoghurt, then spoon it over the fruit.
- Sprinkle over the cereal and serve.
Substitute the blueberries with cranberries or strawberries if your child doesn't like them.
Kids can help