1/2 tsp baking powder (or 1/4 tsp each of bicarbonate of soda and cream of tartar)
1 tsp sugar (or equivalent of sweetener)
1 pinch cinnamon (or any other flavouring of your choice, like ginger, cocoa, etc.)
30g ground flaxseed (or linseed)
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients well in a cup.
- Beat the egg into the butter and then mix with the dry ingredients.
- Microwave on full for 60 seconds.
- Cut in half and slather with butter, cream cheese or clotted cream.
Kids can help