1 onion chopped
1 lemon juiced
1 clove garlic chopped
150ml single cream
400g shell pasta
350g frozen seafood cocktail defrosted
- Soften the onion and garlic in a frying pan.
- Put the pasta on to cook in another saucepan.
- Add defrosted seafood to the onion and garlic mix.
- Cook until piping hot throughout.
- Add the juice of the lemon.
- Once lemon has been absorbed, add about 150ml of cream. Simmer until the cream has thickened. Add seasoning if required.
Check for seafood allergies before serving!