10g baking powder
100g golden caster sugar
100g crunchy peanut butter
1 eggs beaten
100g plain flour
1/2 clementine zested
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix together well the butter, peanut butter and sugar for about 4 minutes.
- Add the beaten egg and mix for a further 2 minutes.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder, add clementine zest and mix well until it all binds.
- Spoon the mixture onto a greased baking tray and press lightly with a fork - this should make about 20 biscuits
- Cook for 10-12 minutes in a fan oven, 16-18 minutes in a normal oven.
These taste great if you half dip them in chocolate, I like to do half with white chocolate and half with dark.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help