450ml double cream
450ml natural yoghurt (not thick set)
10 berries (to garnish)
1 jar blackcurrant and apple jam
- Whip the double cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in the yogurt.
- Take 4 large-ish wine glasses and, into each, layer a large dessertspoonful of the cream mixture into the bottom (or a diagonal if you want to be arty).
- Squeeze the jam to make a thin spiral over the surface of the cream - trying to get it to touch the sides if you can so it can be seen from the outside of the glass. Add another large spoonful of creamy mixture and the jam again.
- Repeat until the glasses are nearly full and decorate with a spiral of jam on the top. Garnish with a few fresh berries or a sprig of mint if you have them.
- Chill in the frige until ready to serve (best is a couple of hours but can be eaten straight away).
Make a couple of hours in advance and let chill in the fridge.
If you don't have jam or don't like it, use dark brown muscavado sugar instead.
Kids can help