1 tsp salt (or more to taste - optional)
375g raw peanuts
- Place three cups of peanuts (with or without skins) into an oven dish or microwave dish.
- Toast at 150C or a medium microwave temperature, stirring often, until the peanuts are only just beginning to change colour.
- Leave until completely cold.
- Place 2 cups of the peanuts in a food processor bowl and whizz until a smooth paste has formed.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of peanuts, and pulse to chop the nuts just a little for super-crunchy peanut butter, a little more for crunchy, or until smooth for smooth peanut butter.
- Add salt to taste if you need to, or enjoy your own peanut butter just as it is.
Biscuit and sweets
Jam and chutney