4 tsp fresh tarragon or basil roughly torn and 4 sprigs of each or dried herbs instead
1 leeks thinly sliced
12 new potatoes thinly sliced
12 tbsp single cream
4 skinless chicken breast flattened slightly
8 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas Mark 5.
- Take 4 pieces of foil and turn up the edges to make a parcel.
- Lay the potato slices and leeks onto the foil.
- Place the chicken on top.
- Spoon 2 tbsp wine and 3 tbsp cream into each parcel.
- Add basil and tarragon and season to taste.
- Scrunch the foil and seal the parcel.
- Place in a hot oven for 20-25 minutes until all ingredients are tender.
- Turn onto a plate and serve with a green salad.