5 lasagne sheets
1 tbsp flavourings (e.g. onion salt, Parmesan, vinegar, barbecue)
- Boil the lasagne sheets until they go floppy. Add some oil to the water so they don't stick.
- Preheat the oven to about 230C/Gas Mark 8.
- Drain well - I stick them round sides of the colander.
- Cut into shapes - I often do triangles like Doritos.
- Put on a baking sheet (spray the baking sheet with oil spray) and spray liberally with oil spray.
- Put in the oven until they brown off. This usually takes about five minutes.
- Add seasoning - I like onion salt and Parmesan, salt and vinegar works well, as does Schwartz BBQ seasoning.
- Keep in an airtight container, and eat ASAP as they can go soggy after a day or so.
Kids can help