1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
200g chocolate I use half milk, half dark but anything works
125g honey-coated cereal Golden Grahams work best
- Break chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, stir occasionally until melted.
- Add peanut butter to chocolate and stir in until melted.
- In a big bowl combine chocolate and cereal until cereal is coated in chocolate.
- Using a teaspoon, fill fairy cake cases (in a tin) with chocolate mixture.
- Put tray in the fridge until cakes are set.
Kids can help
Biscuit and sweets