1 lemon juiced
2 tbsp apricot jam (or any other jam you have to hand)
0.5 packet of marzipan
1 bag fruit eg apples, plums or peaches
1 packet ready to roll puff pastry
- Roll out the pastry to the size of your baking tray (about 30cm by 20cm).
- Put the pastry onto the tray, line the tray with baking paper first if you want it to be easy to remove.
- Roll out a thin layer of marzipan to cover the pastry.
- Cover with sliced fruit.
- Bake at 170C for 25 minutes.
- Brush with lemon juice and jam.
Yummy hot, warm or cold!
Kids can help