Serves: 4(1 Vote)
1 tin tomatoes
1 clove garlic (or to taste)
- Cut up the onion and fry it in your favoured type of oil - I'm an olive fan, but whatever does for you.
- Add the garlic and fry lightly until both are translucent (add chilli at this point if you like your soup hot).
- Add the tin of tomatoes (obviously you can use fresh ones especially if you have a glut of them).
- Fill the tin with water and add that to the pot, maybe even a second one too.
- At this point you can add in any other ingredients.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 20 mins.
Open a bottle of wine at this point and congratulate yourself on your domestic goddess status