Serves: 4(2 Votes)
8 slices bacon
2 leek washed and sliced into rounds
400g pasta penne or similar
150g garlic and herb cream cheese Boursin works well
- Start boiling pasta.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, when hot add leeks.
- Cut bacon into strips and add to leeks.
- Fry, stirring regularly until leeks softened and bacon cooked through.
- Lower heat and stir in soft cheese.
- Drain the cooked pasta, stir into mix and heat through and serve.
Add other veg (cooked peas?) to up the 5-a-day quotient.