Serves: 4(2 Votes)
1 tsp olive oil
1 handful frozen peas
1 tbsp pesto
200g pancetta or bacon lardons
1 handful grated Parmesan
- Cook the spaghetti as per pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, pan fry the ham cubes in the oil.
- Add a handful of peas to the spaghetti cooking water 3 mins from the end of cooking time.
- Drain spaghetti and peas.
- Add pancetta/bacon and pesto and combine ingredients.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve
A handy store cupboard solution for those days when the fridge is bare! This is my solution for those days…a quick and easy healthy meal that is colourful and tasty.
Kids can help