Serves: 1(1 Vote)
150ml milk (whole milk for under 2s or can be semi skimmed for over 2's)
25g porridge oats
2 apricots (unsulphered)
.5 pear peeled and cored or half a small banana or 1 handful blueberries
- Put milk, oats and apricots in a pan.
- If using a slightly under ripe pear, also add to the milk at this stage.
- Bring the mixture to the boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring regularly and adding a bit more milk if too thick.
- Take off the heat and add raw fruit if using.
- Blend with a hand held blender until there are no large lumps.