1 chocolate bar (per person)
1 banana (per person)
- Slice the bananas and place each on a separate bit of tinfoil.
- Place a chunk of chocolate between each slice, retaining the banana shape as best as you can.
- Wrap up bananas in tinfoil.
- The parcels can then be placed on a bbq, grilled or stuck in the oven. Heat until the chocolate starts to melt, about 10 minutes depending on temperature.
- Unwrap and enjoy the sticky mess!
Make sure you have a join of the foil placed uppermost so you can take a peak to see whether the chocolate is melting or not.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help