1 handful cheese grated
1 eggs (per person)
1 tbsp single cream
1 broiche (per person)
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cut the 'hat' off the brioche and place to one side (you'll need it for later).
- Hollow out centre of the bottom half to make a well. Add a drop of cream to the bottom of the well.
- Break an egg into the well. Season. Add a sprinkle of cheese to the egg.
- Replace it's hat and hey presto! Into the oven. Ready in 10 mins.
Pop them into fairy cake tins or muffin tins to hold them upright whilst cooking. It also gives the children a steady base if they are helping.
Kids can help