900g chicken diced
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
225g brown or white bread
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Toast the bread until light brown, whizz in food processor until fine crumbs.
- Add garlic powder and paprika, whizz again.
- Place crumbs into large plastic freezer bag.
- Beat the egg in a large bowl with the milk, add the chicken then place into bag of crumbs.
- Seal bag and toss madly to get an even coating.
- Place the chicken on a lightly greased tray and bake for 10 minutes until browned and cooked through.