280ml double cream
55g unsalted butter
1 tin condensed milk
2 lemons juiced and zested
250g digestive biscuits
- Mix digestives with the melted butter.
- Bake blind for 8 minutes on a medium heat, and leave to cool.
- Mix cream and condensed milk together.
- Gradually add juice and rind of lemons, and the mixture will start to thicken. Pour over the base.
- Leave to cool, then put in fridge until serving.
Nice decorated with raspberries, or you can put raspberries in mixture.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help