Serves: 4(1 Vote)
4 small courgette
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Wash then grate the courgettes.
- Chop the garlic then fry gently in the olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Meanwhile cook the spaghetti in a pan of boiling water.
- Turn up the heat slightly and add the cougettes to the frying pan and cook for 5-10 mins until soft.
- Add the sprigs of rosemary just towards the end of cooking just to flavour the courgettes, then remove.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the frying pan and mix together then season and serve.
Don't miss out the rosemary as it gives a lovely flavour.