8 tbsp double cream
250g prawns or shrimp, cooked and peeled
840g white rice
1 tbsp butter to fry
1 parsely, chopped to serve
2 banana chopped into small pieces
1 onion roughly chopped
- Cook the rice, following the packet instructions.
- Gently fry the onion in butter until they are just starting to brown.
- Add the prawns or shrimps and the chopped bananas to the onions in the pan. Heat through gently.
- Add the cream and remove from the heat.
- Season well with salt and pepper and mix with the rice.
- Serve with a small handful of chopped parsley.
Make sure prawn/shrimps are defrosted/cooked. Quantities can of course be adjusted to taste.