140ml sour cream
40 gs bags tortilla chips
4 skinless chicken breasts
2 handfuls mature cheddar cheese grated
1 jar spicy tomato salsa
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Crush the tortilla chips.
- Put the chicken breasts on a non-stick baking tray and season, then slash each 3 times with a knife.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of salsa on top of each, then 1 tbsp soured cream.
- Sprinkle the chips over the chicken, then the cheese.
- Grill or roast for 15-20 minutes until the topping is golden and melting.
Slashing the chicken helps the topping to stay on and also allows the heat to penetrate the chicken more quickly.
Kids can help