Top tips for getting ready for summer
Michelle Mone is one of the UK’s most successful female entrepreneurs and founder of Ultimo and creator of body sculpting skincare ranges Usculpt and Utan.
The award-winning 'Bra Queen' and co-owner of MJM International has been voted as Britain's Number One most powerful woman in business by Glamour magazine as well as receiving an OBE from The Queen in 2010 in recognition of her services to UK business.
The brand's campaigns have featured a line of celebrity models including Penny Lancaster, Rachel Hunter, Helena Christensen, Sarah Harding, Mel B, and Kelly Brook.
- "Fail to prepare - prepare to fail. Start to think about your body now - imagine it's hot and think about how you'd feel if you had to wear a bikini now. Set goals and follow them every day - after a week you'll see the difference and be in the routine so it'll become easier."
- "Watch your diet, healthy eating, drink lots of water, don't regret not starting sooner."
- "Prepare your skin - exfoliate, moisturise and take care of yourself."
Dr Rob Hicks
Dr Rob Hicks is one of the UK’s most popular and well-known media-doctors. A practising GP he also runs a 'Men Only' general practice clinic and works in a hospital sexual health clinic. He lives in Greater London with his family.
A popular medical commentator Rob appears on BBC Radio 5 Live. He has appeared as a guest medical expert on ITV's This Morning and on Sky News amongst other TV programmes.
- "Practise sun protection by covering up, applying sunscreen regularly, and finding shade."
- "Always take a first aid kit, medications you may need, and enough of the medication you take each day to last longer than your time away on holiday."
- "Avoid overindulgence of new foods and of alcohol."
- "Follow food and drink, and personal hygiene, precautions to avoid traveller’s diarrhoea."
- "Have necessary travel vaccinations, get an EHIC card, and travel insurance."
If you didn't manage to catch the show on Sunday, don't worry you can listen to it now via our pop-out player.
Last updated: almost 2 years ago