Resolutions for a more mindful New Year
Mumsnetters put forward their suggestions for a more balanced 2017, no chanting or incense necessary.
1. "To count my blessings and enjoy my maternity leave."
2. "To WORRY LESS and enjoy life more."
3. "Try my hardest to live in the present, not the past or the future."
4. "To be proactive about my good intentions, to ensure I don't miss out on fabulous opportunities, like spending time with friends and exploring new areas."
5. "To make some time for me in the week which doesn't involve trying to catch up on sleep."
6. "Win lottery. Solve world hunger. Achieve world
peace. Lose weight. Get hair cut more often. Cure cancer. House the homeless.
Stop going to bed with make-up on. Save the planet from ecological disaster.
Re-freeze the poles. Marry Daniel Craig. Be kind to animals."
Liked this? Try these:
|Recharge at spas loved by Mumsnetters|
Last updated: 5 months ago