New Year's resolutions for the money-conscious
Want to become a savvy saver? Mumsnetters share their resolutions for managing money in the New Year
1. "To stop having so much month at the end of the money."
2. "To have an income, however small or irregular, earned by me."
3. "Shop online to resist temptation in shops."
4. "Buy a house with a garden, a biiiiig kitchen, and a gift-wrapping room."
5. "To wash the 'mug' sign off my head and stop lending my daughter money I won't get back."
6. "Unsubscribe from retailers' emails."
7. "Make a large meal plan to save on wastage and rotate to avoid getting bored."
8. "Make a packed lunch every day to save money... and calories!"
9. "To overcome my lack of musical talent and write a catchy Christmas pop song that shoots up the charts and is then played ad-infinitum, bringing in a deluge of money. To bask in the knowledge that said pop song is pissing off millions of people at the same time as making me very rich."
Liked this? Try these:
Last updated: 4 months ago