New Year's resolutions for the health-conscious
Whether you want to lose three stone or run 3k, get a healthy kick-start this New Year with Mumsnetters' resolutions
1. "To stop looking up any health symptoms I may have
on websites. Turns me into a flippin' hypochondriac."
2. "To give up smoking (for the 25th year in a
3. "To stop putting off things till I lose weight, as
before I know it my 20s will be gone and I will have done nothing as I'm
waiting for that magical moment I feel 'right'."
4. "To run a 5k for charity."
5. "Finish off the last of the Christmas food... Then
join Weight Watchers."
6. "To work on my core strength by doing pilates
7. "To lose fat off my middle by eating better, hula
hooping like mad and running and walking lots."
8. "To shag at least four times a week, (should help
with losing weight)."
9. "To attempt to cut down my wine consumption by
buying smaller wine glasses."
Liked this? Try these:
Last updated: 5 months ago