17 things that annoy you for absolutely no reason
Sometimes it's the most mundane things that drive you into an absolute frenzy, as Mumsnetters are all too aware. Yes, we ARE being unreasonable.
1. "Adults sneezing."
3. "People who beep a goodbye as they drive off."
4. "People who try to use an accent to pronounce international foods to show everyone they're sooo foodie. No one says hot dog 'hawt daaawg', do they?!"
5. "Self service checkouts."
6. "Commuters who walk along the road either reading a book, or fiddling with their phone and not bloody well watching where they're going..."
7. "'Bye bye bye bye bye bye byeeeeeeeeee.' Just. hang. up."
8. "Women who spend AGES in a toilet cubicle. What the hell do you do in there?"
9. "Game requests on Facebook."
10. "The way DH holds a fork... It makes me want to reach across the table and stick it in his eye."
11. "Commuters parking in my street. It's free parking, so they have every right. But it's so busy I can't park my own car on my street... Where I actually live!"
12. "That person on the bus that's on the phone the entire journey, having an EARBLEEDINGLY loud conversation. Instant rage."
13. "People who take AGES using a cashpoint – WTF are you doing? Put in your pin, decide how much you want, get it and go!"
14. "People who sing to themselves because they're frightened of silence."
15. "People who go around in groups and take over the whole pavement."
16. "People who say 'literally' when they mean 'figuratively'."
17. "People who blow on their drink before they take a sip. Why? What earthly difference does it make?"
Last updated: over 1 year ago