Microwave scrambled eggs
Great news – scrambled eggs just got even easier. Ready in a mere two minutes, this little life hack is perfect for manic mornings and lazy Sundays. There's no pan to clean up either – yep, you're welcome.
Delicious microwave scrambled eggs
For this fabulous food hack, all you need is eggs and butter. You can also add salt, pepper, and a splash of milk if you're so inclined. It's eggsquisitely easy.
How to make scrambled eggs in the microwave
To make your microwave eggs…
- Eggs (x2 per serving)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Milk (optional)
1. Grease a microwavable bowl with butter
2. Crack two eggs into the bowl
3. Beat the eggs until the yolks are mixed in
4. (Optional) Add milk / season with salt and pepper
5. Microwave on full power for 45 seconds
6. Stir and break up the egg
And we're done. If you'd like to add any fancy trimmings, now's the time. The only question…