Easy overnight oats with Arla Big Milk
Bored with your breakfast? Overnight oats are quick and easy to throw together the night before as well as being super versatile
Here, Mumsnet vlogger Heledd, from Running in Lavender, tries out an indulgent twist on this breakfast staple, with a recipe inspired by strawberry cheesecake.
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup thick yoghurt
- 2/3 cup of Arla Big Milk
- Handful of fresh strawberries, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of soft cream cheese
- Zest and juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Honey, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Decant into jars, seal and refrigerate overnight.
See more from Heledd at Running in Lavender.
Liked this? Try these:
Last updated: almost 3 years ago