Design your own crafty creatures
While away the afternoon making these loveable styrofoam creatures.
Suitable for: Beginners
Time to allow: 30 minutes plus drying time
You will need:
- Styrofoam balls
- PVA glue
- Poster paint
- Pipe cleaners
- Wobbly eyes
- Foam sheets
- Cocktail stick (only for the bee)
How to make
1. Prime the styrofoam balls with a coat of PVA glue and allow to dry.
2. Paint the balls with poster paint and leave to dry.
3. Cut out the wings and spots from foam and glue into place, then add wobbly eyes.
4. Paint on the smile with white poster paint.
5. Finally add legs and antennae by pushing cut lengths of pipe cleaner directly into the styrofoam.
TIP: If you need to join two balls, use a cocktail stick and a blob of glue.
Liked this? Then you'll probably like these:
Last updated: about 3 years ago