How to make Easter chick spoon puppets
Turn a wooden spoon into a cute Easter pal with these easy steps. They'll make great additions to your DCs' toy collection - just don't try and use them to cook with!
You will need
- Wooden spoons
- Acrylic paint in white, yellow or grey (depending on which creature you want to make)
- Googly eyes
- White and yellow feathers
- Yellow, orange, pink and grey felt
- Black permanent pen
- Strong glue
How to make
- Paint the spoons with yellow, grey or white acrylic paint and leave to dry.
- Cut out a nose from the felt - cut a small triangle from orange or yellow if you're making a chick, or a T-shaped muzzle from pink felt if you're making a bunny.
- For the bunny, cut two ear shapes from the white or grey felt and two smaller ear shapes from the pink. Stick the pink inner ear to the larger shape and leave to dry before gluing to the back of the spoon
- For the chicks, glue a feather onto the back of the spoon to form a crest.
- Stick on the googly eyes and draw details with the marker pen.
Last updated: over 1 year ago