How to make a bunny bum card
This cute little Easter card features the best part of a bunny - the fluffy tail! It's really simple to make, and is sure to amuse whoever receives it.
You will need
- Blank card
- Cream and pink felt sheet
- White pom pom
- Tacky glue
- Floral stickers
- Foam pads
Allow around 45 minutes to make the card.
How to make
- Cut the blank card into a square by trimming two inches off the top.
- Cut a circle out of the cream felt sheet - you may want to draw around a circular object first, like a jar or small cake tin.
- Cut two oval shapes from the cream felt, and two slightly smaller ovals from the pink felt. These willmake the bunny's feet.
- Use the tacky glue to stick the pink ovals on top of the cream ones.
- Place the large cream circle centrally on the card, and secure in place with tacky glue. Add the white pom pom at the top for the bunny's tail.
- Add the feet along the bottom of the bunny's body and secure in place with the tacky glue.
- Stick the floral stickers around the bunny in a random arrangement. For a 3D effect, use foam pads to raise some stickers higher.
Last updated: almost 2 years ago