How to make chocolate flower lollipops
These flower lollipops are really quick and easy to make - all you need are some candy melts in a few different colours.
If you're feeling generous, they make a lovely gift... but they're also really tasty.
You will need:
- Lollipop sticks
- A flower lolly mould
- Candy Melts (available from most shops - we recommend picking four different colours)
Prep time : 20 minutes
Setting time: Two to three hours
How to make
- Firstly, melt the candy melts. This can be done either in a saucepan or in the microwave. Ensure you follow the instructions on the pack.
- Once the candy melts have completely dissolved and you have a smooth flowing mixture, pour a little of one of the colours into the central circular section of the mould.
- Leave this to set in the fridge for around 30 to 45 minutes.
- Melt your next batch of candy melts, then pour the melted mixture into the moulds, on top of the chocolate that has now set.
- Once the mould is full, flatten the back of the lollipop with a spatula. Insert a lollipop stick in the groove provided.
- Leave to set for at least two hours in the fridge, preferably overnight.
- Once set, carefully remove from the mould, by gently pushing the front of the mould to release the lollipop.
- If you're planning on giving a lollipop as a gift, place a cellophane bag over the pop and secure with ribbon.
Last updated: 9 minutes ago