How to make paper sunflowers
It might not quite be summer yet, but you can bring a bit of sunshine to your garden with these paper sunflowers from Hobbycraft. They're super easy to make - so great for children to have a go at themselves (although they might get messy in the process...)
You will need:
- Yellow card
- Yellow tssue Paper
- Brown crêpe Paper
- Dowel stick
- Green paint
- Tacky glue
Allow 45 minutes to make, plus drying time
How to make
- Paint the dowel green to create your stem.
- Cut a large circle from the yellow card.
- Cut lots of triangles from the yellow tissue paper and glue around the edge of the circle to form the petals.
- Scrunch up pieces of brown tissue paper into balls and glue to the centre of the flower.
- Attach the flower head to the stem (you could use sticky tape for extra hold).
Last updated: almost 2 years ago