NOW CLOSED: Win a family membership to Historic Royal Palaces and check out their Knight School
To celebrate the start of Knight School at the Tower of London during February half-term, Historic Royal Palaces is offering five lucky Mumsnetters the chance to win a family membership along with a special goodie bag. Read on to find out more and enter the competition.
Looking for things to do with the kids this half-term that are both fun and educational? Why not take them to the Knight School at The Tower of London? It's an interactive experience where they will learn all the essential components of a knight’s arsenal, from medieval etiquette to martial arts and fitness.
You can also test your knightly knowledge by taking their online quiz with your child.
Knight School at the Tower of London: 16-24 February
This February half-term, the Tower of London is hosting a Knight School, where your child can:
- Train as a page then a squire, until at last they are ready to become a knight and join the garrison to defend the tower.
- Try on medieval fashions and handle replica armour and other real medieval objects.
- Pick up a knight’s craft pack and be inspired by the coats of arms and armour around the Tower to create their own helmet or shield.
- Share their finished designs and medieval memories using #KnightSchool, if you'd like.
Knight School activities are recommended for children aged five to 11 and their families.
This February, Historic Royal Palaces is giving away an exclusive prize to Mumsnetters, where five lucky winners will receive a family membership (which includes two named adults and up to six named children between the ages of five and 15) and a special goodie bag.
The annual membership benefits include:
- Free and unlimited access to The Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace and Kensington Palace
- 10% discount in their shops, cafes and restaurants
- A free subscription to the members' magazine, Inside Story
- A programme of exclusive member events
Simply answer the question below correctly to be in with a chance of winning. T&Cs apply. Competition closes 24 February 2019.
Please sign up or log in to enter this competition
It's free and only takes a minute