Tate competition terms and conditions
The not-so-small print
These are the T&Cs for the Tate competition.
- Olafur Eliasson: In real life is open 11 July 2019 – 5 January 2020. Tickets must be redeemed between these dates within gallery opening hours. See Tate.org.uk for exhibition opening hours.
- Tickets cannot be refunded, sold or exchanged.
- Tate reserves the right to refuse admission or terminate a visit.
- Under 12s go free when accompanied by an adult.
To enter, you must be:
- (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mumsnet or anyone promoting this month's competitions, including the employees of the company/companies whose competition is being promoted.
- Mumsnet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevant competition page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected the correct answer.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail.
- If we do not get a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- If the runner up does not respond or is unable to accept the prize it will then be offered to another runner up, and so on.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- We endeavour to have prizes sent out within 28 days of the winner being notified. In cases where the receipt of the prize will fall outside of this time frame, the winner will be notified.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified.