Terms and Conditions for the Soreen promotion
Prize Terms & Conditions:
1. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is open to GB residents (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Mumsnet, Soreen, Odeon or any company affiliated with the organisation, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw. This promotion is exclusive to Mumsnet users.
3. Prize: One Odeon Family Annual Pass
4. The promotion closes on 9.6.17
5. Only one entry per person is valid. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Promoter to be disruptive. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
7. An Odeon Family Annual Pass will be delivered in the form of tickets or e-vouchers for 2 adults and 2 children to attend any age appropriate screening at Odeon cinema. The tickets supplied will entitle 2 adults and 2 children admission to appropriate Odeon film screenings on up to 12 separate occasions within a year from the date of issue.
8. Tickets cannot be resold or exchanged through Odeon or any other transactional means. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to the promotion.
9. The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date under independent supervision within 28 days of the stated closing date. The first entry drawn will be deemed the winner. Prizes must be claimed within 14 days of the initial notification. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if the prizes are not claimed within the stated 14 days, of the original notification being sent, the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the originals.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to replace the prizes, in whole or part, with alternatives of equal or greater value.
11. Proof of sending an entry shall not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, misdirected, late, damaged or illegible, nor for any associated costs.
12. Winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope marked “Soreen Bakery, Marshall Stevens Way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1PP. From 28 days after the closing date for a minimum of three months.
13. Prizes are awarded at the Promoter's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
14. By entering the promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter Data Controller for the sole purpose of the administration of this promotion only, including the publication of their full name and county if they are a winner. Thereafter, all data will be securely destroyed except where an entrant has opted in to be added to a database for future contact.
Promoter: Soreen, Marshall Stevens Way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1PP
*Odeon is not a participant in, or a sponsor of, this promotion.