Terms and Conditions for £900 prize bundle competition
The prize offer is valid for travel until 27th December 2017. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize is offered subject to availability. The winner must liaise with Martinhal Reservations to arrange suitable dates. Transport not included.
Society of London Theatre – Kids Week!
1. The prize will be 1 prize of 4 x tickets to see The Hunting Of The Snark at the Vaudeville Theatre (Duration 1h10).
2. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter or Society of London Theatre, their families or agents. This prize draw will be governed by English law.
3. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize does not include any transportation or refreshments.
4. If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Full terms and conditions for the Kids Week promotion can be found here: http://www.kidsweek.co.uk/terms/
No Cash alternatives. The Winner had 6 months to use the voucher no restrictions.
Terms and Conditions for the Family Ticket – Offer valid for standard opening times and dated from 11th February to 2nd January 2018 – visit www.longleat.co.uk for further details. This voucher must be signed by a manager to validate. Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions. Voucher cannot be upgraded to an annual pass or any other ticket. Voucher to be given at point of purchase. Photocopies will not be accepted. Not for re-sale. Voucher value £0.0001. Longleat reserves the right the right to close to the public, withdraw any attractions, alter times, prices and events or services without notice. Additional events can incur an additional fee.
Terms and Conditions for the gift vouchers – Vouchers can be redeemed onsite at Longleat for Standard Entry Tickets, Retail and Catering only, excluding Costa. Vouchers must be given up at point of purchase (we cannot accept just a booking reference number). Vouchers cannot be used online or in conjunction with any special events or offers. Vouchers are valid from one year from the date of purchase. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and change will not be given.
Lakeland Paints are hand finished (custom-made), including many whites, and are completed to the customer's individual order. For this reason, most items cannot be cancelled or returned once finished.
No goods are supplied on a sale or return basis. If kept frost free & cool we will guarantee any unopened products for 12 months from the date of purchase. It is the customer's responsibility to order the quantity, colour & type of products appropriate to their needs and any advice given by us is given in good faith but we will not be held liable for any losses, errors, or omissions. Testers are available to check the exact colour as the free colour charts are excellent but cannot be perfect. Please check the product prior to use as we will not be held liable for costs incurred as a result of an incorrect product being applied. We will not be held liable for consequential losses – our limit of liability extends only to the value of the goods supplied. Shortages, errors or damage must be notified on delivery. Any goods that would be accepted for return must be received unopened, “as new" and are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Delivery is normally the next working day but is not guaranteed. Any items requested to be left unattended are left at the customer's responsibility as they are not signed for, so are uninsured.
We always try to deliver promptly but are not responsible for actual delivery times. The placing of an order is taken as agreement to these terms and consent to proceed. Nothing herein affects your statutory rights.