Terms and conditions for Murad facial and skin consultation offer
1. No purchase is necessary to sign-up and enjoy a free Murad Facial treatment in-store as well as a free skin consultation.
2. Offer includes a bespoke skin consultation with a Murad Beauty consultant assisted by Murad exclusive Youth Cam diagnostic machine (consultation lasts around 10mn), followed by a free facial in-store (20mn treatment).
3. The offer is open to all legal residents of the United Kingdom who have reached at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time they book their treatment. The offer is not open to directors, officers, agents and employees of Murad Europe Limited and all of its affiliated and associated entities and divisions, their advertising and promotional agencies and members of the aforementioned individuals' respective immediate families living in the same household.
4. The offer shall be valid until 31 July 2017 and only in one of the 4 Murad beauty counters listed hereafter: John Lewis Brent Cross Centre (NW4 3FP), John Lewis Cheadle (SK8 3BZ), Debenhams Glasgow (G2 8AR) and Debenhams Trafford Centre in Manchester (M17 8AB). In order to redeem the offer, participants must sign up on the offer landing page and enter the required valid information to be considered eligible. All Entries must be received by Murad Europe Limited prior to the end of the Entry Period. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. Entries that are altered, tampered with, incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with the Rules, shall also be disqualified. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations as well as incomplete ballots will be disqualified. Only one entry per person.
5. Bookings for the treatment must be made in advance via e-mail or phone. Only bookings confirmed by Murad Europe limited will be guaranteed.
6. The offer is non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be reissued or revalidated. The offer must be accepted as is, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Murad Europe Limited assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, mutilated, late, misdirected or ineligible entry forms or for any computer, online, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of this offer. All entries become the property of Murad Europe Limited.
8. By entering the offer, all entrants will automatically be opted-in to Murad Europe Limited mailing list/email lists and will receive information and promotional materials regarding the products, services and promotions of Murad Europe Limited. Those persons who do not wish that their personal information be used for these express purposes may unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link situated at the bottom of any promotional message sent by Murad Europe Limited All personal information provided by entrants will be held at the offices of Murad Europe Limited. Entrants have the right to access, update or correct any personal information held by Murad Europe Limited, by writing to the address below. Murad Europe Limited 158-160 Pentonville Road N1 9JL London.
9. Murad Europe Limited reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Website.
10. In the event of any dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, entries will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted during entry. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.