Kingsmill competition terms and conditions
The not-so-small print
The following terms and conditions apply to participants entering the Kingsmill competition:
1. All entries must be made using the form on the relevant competition page. Entries without a lunchbox hack will not be eligible to win.
2. The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have entered a lunchbox hack.
3. The free to enter competition will run on Mumsnet from 09.00 Monday 6 March 2017 until 17.30 on Friday 31 March 2017.
4. The prize includes a bundle of lunchbox items for a family of four including lunch bags/ boxes, drinking bottles, a flask, portable containers and a set of lunchbox cutlery, along with £100 of Asda vouchers and £20 of Kingsmill vouchers.
5. Two runners-up will receive £40 of Asda vouchers and £10 of Kingsmill vouchers each.
6. No alterations can be made to this offer. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash equivalent.
Please note that - as per the additional terms and conditions outlined below - by entering this competition, you automatically grant Kingsmill full use of your entry and photograph.
1. Entrants agree for their lunchbox hack to be used in publicity materials on behalf of Kingsmill. This may include, but is not restricted to: inclusion of the lunchbox hack on the Kingsmill website, social media channels and public relations activity. The entrant's Mumsnet username may be included on these materials.
2. By submitting an entry to this competition, entrants automatically grant to Kingsmill a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, publish and otherwise use the entered lunchbox hack together with any photographs submitted with the entry (in whole or in part) as Kingsmill, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. Kingsmill may exercise this grant in any format, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist.
3. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Last updated: about 2 months ago