Jet2holidays competition terms and conditions
This prize draw opens at noon on 17 September 2019 and closes at noon on 14 October 2019.
This prize draw is promoted by Mumsnet. By entering the prize draw, you are deemed to accept these terms:
- The prize winner will win:
(a) a 7 night holiday for 2 adults (who must be 18 years or older at date of travel) and 2 children (up to age 12 on the date of travel) in a standard double room on an all-inclusive basis at the Abora Interclub Atlantic in Gran Canaria. This prize includes return flights from either London Stansted, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, East Midlands, Newcastle, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow International or Belfast International to Las Palmas, Gran Canaria AND 1 free item of checked baggage of up to 22kg per person.
(b) This prize must be booked by 25 November 2019 and travel completed between 20/07/2020 and 21/08/2020.
- Transfers to and from the airport in the UK are not included. No optional flight/board/accommodation supplements are included in the prize and these must be paid for by the winner at the time of booking for all the travelling party. Travel insurance is not included. Winners are advised to take out their own insurance.
- If a prize is not booked by the applicable date, it will be deemed forfeited and Jet2holidays reserves the right to award a prize to another randomly selected entry.
- The prize is subject to Jet2holidays' and Jet2.com's terms and conditions (together the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and-conditions and http://www.jet2.com/terms respectively. In the event of any discrepancies these prize draw terms and conditions shall take precedence.
- Please note, prize flights are limited on the flights operated by Jet2.com and may be unavailable even if there is general availability on a particular flight.
- Jet2holidays reserves the right (but shall be under no obligation) to offer an alternative property/destination at anytime, to the equivalent prize value.
- Jet2holidays reserves the right to amend or cancel the flights or holiday for administrative reasons without prior notice. Please note that the Jet2.com flight schedules are not guaranteed.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The prize may only be taken by the competition winner along with any accompanying passenger(s) notified to Jet2holidays in the relevant booking, subject to the maximum number of passengers specified within the prize details. Flights must be taken at the same time from the same airport. Once you have made your booking this cannot be amended.
- Any optional purchases or supplements are subject to the standard Jet2holidays or Jet2.com terms and conditions. The prize duration may not be extended and the hotel may not be changed by the winner. Any additional passengers booked will be charged at normal rates for flights and accommodation.
- All passengers must have a valid passport to travel, and must meet all relevant visa and/or other entry requirements.
- Jet2holidays will not be liable for any cancellations or changes to the prize draw or the prizes, or for any loss or damage entrants or accompanying passengers suffer as a result of entering the prize draw provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit the liability of Jet2holidays in relation to personal injury or death caused by Jet2holidays negligence or for fraud.
Mumsnet general competition T&Cs
To enter, you must be:
- (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mumsnet or anyone promoting this month's competitions, including the employees of the company/companies whose competition is being promoted. Employees and officers of Jet2holidays Jet2.com Limited, Dart Group Plc, Fowler Welch Limited or any companies within the same group or any organisation professionally involved with the prize draw (or in each case, their close relatives) are not eligible to enter.
- An entrant may only be entered into the prize draw once.
- Mumsnet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevant competition page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected the correct answer.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail within 48 hours of the competition closing date.
- If we do not get a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- If the runner up does not respond or is unable to accept the prize it will then be offered to another runner up, and so on.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- We endeavour to have prizes sent out within 28 days of the winner being notified. In cases where the receipt of the prize will fall outside of this time frame, the winner will be notified.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified.