Disney Junior competition terms and conditions
The not-so-small print
To enter, you must be:
- (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mumsnet or anyone promoting this month's competitions, including the employees of the company/companies whose competition is being promoted.
- Mumsnet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevant competition page.
- There is no automatic prize but answering the question on the Wufoo form will enter you in to the prize draw. To enter you must fill in your answer, enter your email address and indicate whether you are happy for your data to be captured.
- Entry is free.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have commented.
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail.
- The Competition runs until 4th April 2019
- The winner will be randomly selected on 5th April 2019 and notified by email. If the prize is not claimed after two weeks (by a response to our email), another winner will be selected.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected the correct answer.
- The winner’s contact details will then be passed to a third party to distribute the prize.
- Only one entry per person.
The prize bundle consists of:
• One (1) x Nintendo Switch with two (2) x Just Dance games
• One (1) x Amazon Fire Kids Edition (Blue)
• One (1) x Instax Mini 9 (polaroid)
• One (1) x Samsung Galaxy Tab E
• One (1) x Urban Ears Headphones (Zincen White)
• One (1) x Urban Ears Boom 2
• One (1) x Fitbit Ace
• One (1) x The Disney Store bundle worth £100
• One (1) x Wii sports- and Wii Resort
• One (1) x Wii Mario Kart and one (1) x controllers
This Disney Store bundle is not suitable for children under three (3) years old.
The prize will be delivered on or before the 17th of April 2019
The winner shall be responsible for any other expenses not specifically mentioned in the competition terms and conditions.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified.
- All competitions on the Mumsnet Facebook page are run by Mumsnet, through Wufoo, not on Facebook. Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The competition entrant is providing information to Mumsnet and not to Facebook. All Facebook competitions will run for a week unless otherwise stated.
- Winners of Twitter competitions will be selected at random unless otherwise specified
- All competitions on the Mumsnet Instagram page are run by Mumsnet. Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Entrants to 'voting' competitions are not permitted to buy votes, and any found to have done so will be disqualified.
- By submitting photographs to competitions run by Mumsnet on Instagram you automatically grant to us a worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable, and transferable right and license to use, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, publish and otherwise use photographs (in whole or in part) as Mumsnet, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. We may exercise this grant in any format, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist.
Last updated: about 2 years ago