Terms and Conditions for the AEG Taste of London VIP promotion
Prize detail: Win a VIP TASTE Weekend in London Competition (2 × VIP Taste of London Tickets, AEG Masterclass & 4* hotel Overnight Stay)
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Electrolux PLC, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this competition.
3. The closing date for this competition is Monday 12th June 2017.
4. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
6. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
7. The prizes include; 2 × VIP tickets to Taste of London in Regents Park including fast track entrance, (for Saturday 17th or Sunday 18th June 2017); a glass of Laurent Perrier champagne each, access to the VIP Lounge & Garden, 2 x reserved spaces on the AEG Take Taste Further Masterclass with Le Cordon Bleu, 2 x £50 pre-loaded taste cards; one overnight stay on Saturday 17th June for two people sharing a twin or double room at the 4* Melia House Hotel in London on a bed & breakfast basis only, subject to availability.
8. The prizes are as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
9. Electrolux PLC will arrange with the winner, delivery or collection of the 2 x Taste of London VIP tickets. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Taste of London, Regents Park London and to and from the Melia House Hotel, London.
10. Electrolux accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
11. The winner will be selected by Mumsnet in accordance with their competition terms and conditions.
12. Entrance to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
13. The promoter of this competition is Electrolux PLC, Addington Way, Luton, Bedfordshire LU4 9QQ.