NOW CLOSED: Win an LG Steam Washing Machine with AO
Chances are you use your washing machine every day – so why not switch it up for an all-singing, all-dancing new model? AO are offering Mumsnetters the chance to do just that, by winning a brand new LG Steam F4J7JY2W allergen-busting washing machine
About the WiFi connected LG Steam F4J7JY2W
Laundry is a hotly debated topic on our Talk boards, but Mumsnetters can all agree on one point: there's always another load to be done. Luckily, the LG Steam has all sorts of nifty features to help you blitz towards the bottom of your laundry basket.
- Steam Technology that can reduce allergens up to 99.9% while still being gentle on your clothes. If you or your kids suffer from allergies, you know that the slightest thing can set them off and – particularly for eczema sufferers – laundry can be a minefield. The allergy care cycle of this LG washing machine uses water and heat to create a super-disinfecting steam that sanitises clothing and removes up to 99.9% of allergens without damaging clothes or bed sheets. The steam also helps reduce wrinkling, meaning less ironing (or none at all). The British Allergy Foundation have awarded the LG Steam their Seal of Approval (which means they've independently scientifically tested it and proved that it reduces or removes allergens from the indoor environment) and there's even a Baby Steam Care option for your PFB.
- TurboWash™ might sound a bit OTT, but this environmentally-friendly feature saves energy and water, so I think we can forgive a slightly cheesy name. TurboWash works by trimming the time of a regular wash programme down to just 59 minutes, meaning your clothes get just as clean while using less water and energy. AO estimate that this washing machine will only cost you £22.02 in energy every year.
- Control this washing machine from your phone via WiFi with LG SmartThinQ.™ The future is now. This high-tech feature allows you to operate your washing machine anywhere, anytime and monitor cycles in progress.
- 10kg drum capacity allows you to cram plenty of washing into each cycle (and by extension gives you a fighting chance of clearing that laundry backlog). We also love that you can pause this machine mid-cycle to add anything you've forgotten – no more pesky left behind socks.
- Delivery to suit you. You can choose next day delivery, or select a time and day up to six weeks in advance, seven days a week. They'll text you with a 4-hour delivery window on the morning of delivery, and you can track your delivery through their app.
- Free returns. Need we say more?
- Price promise. AO check their prices against their competitors every day so you can be confident you're getting the best price. If you find the exact same product available for immediate delivery at a cheaper price, then they’ll match it.
Competition closes 13 September 2018. T&Cs available here.
Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here).