TUI Facebook Live competition | Terms and conditions
The not-so-small print
To enter, you must be:
- (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mumsnet or anyone promoting this months competitions.
- Mumsnet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevent competition page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected the correct answer.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail.
- If we do not get a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- If the runner up does not respond or is unable to accept the prize it will then be offered to another runner up, and so on.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by looking at our Winners' Corner.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified.
- The free prize draw to win £1,000 opens at 1.30pm Tuesday 30 January 2018 and closes at 2.30pm on the same day.
- The free prize draw to win 2 x £500 opens at 1.30pm Tuesday 30 January 2018 and closes at Midday on Friday 2
- The prize draw can be entered via the Mumsnet Facebook page by following the instructions in the post, i.e. to share the Facebook Live and post a question or comment in the comments.
- A winner will be selected at random from entries.
- Entries will be drawn on Tuesday 30 January at the end of the Facebook Live (insert time) and the winner will be. Runners up will be notified via a message to them on Facebook just after midday on 1 st February. All winners will be announced at Winners’ Corner (in Competitions on the Mumsnet forum).
- If Mumsnet is unable to contact the winner by Tuesday 6th February, a new draw will take place.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- This promotion is not sponsored/endorsed/administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Mumsnet and not to any other party.
- Winner's name available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org