Terms and conditions
The not-so-small print
To enter, you must be:
- (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mumsnet or anyone promoting this months competitions.
- Mumsnet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevent competition page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected the correct answer.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail.
- If we do not get a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- If the runner up does not respond or is unable to accept the prize it will then be offered to another runner up, and so on.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by looking at our Winners' Corner.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified.
Win a Hotpoint oven and a tour of the Harry Potter studios
- To enter, send a recipe with any accompanying material (drawings or photos) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Image sizes cannot exceed 20 megabytes.
- Entries must include:
a. A name for the meal
b. Ingredients (inc. measurements)
c. Preparation instructions
- Meals must be:
a. A main meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
b. Have at least one vegetable
c. Have at least one protein
d. No added sugar
- Additional photos and/or drawings are welcome, but the images cannot exceed 20 megabytes all together.
- The recipe must be created by an individual under the age of 13 (hereafter referred to as the Creator). The entry must be submitted personally by the Creator’s parent or guardian (hereafter referred to as the Entrant). Entrants must have the Creator’s consent to enter this promotion and the right to act on the Creator’s behalf.
- Please supply the name and age of the Creator alongside the drawing. As the Entrant, please also supply the following contact details:
b. Email address
c. Twitter handle if applicable
- Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Variations on existing recipes will be accepted, however any entries which copy exact recipes (from online sources or otherwise) can be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Entrants with more than one child may enter each child once.
- No purchase necessary.
- All entries received between 19:00 12/04/18 and 19:00 on 12/05/2018 will be considered.
- The top 20 meal ideas will be picked out by Hotpoint, whereupon a top 5 will be decided by Head Teaching Chef at Jamie Oliver’s Cookery School Thom Walker.
- There will be 5 winners in total: 4 runner-up winners and 1 main winner.
- Prizes are as follow:
a. Runner-up prizes: 4 x £50 Currys PC World vouchers
b. Main prize: Hotpoint S14854CIX Built-in Single Oven and a family trip to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Harry Potter tour
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Winners must redeem their prizes within one month; failure to claim within this time period could result in loss of prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for delay caused by third parties.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion.
- This prize is only open to UK residents, excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited and their families, agents (including affiliates), suppliers and anyone connected to this promotion.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
- The winners will be announced to the public via the Currys Twitter account, @curryspcworld. (Tweets will feature the name of the Entrant and the winning Creator, plus Twitter handle where applicable). Entrants will additionally receive a confirmation email.
- Winning Entrants will be required to send their postal address via email within 30 days of the date on which the notification email/Tweet was sent. This is to ensure that each Entrant/Creator receives their prize.
- The Creator’s entries will be turned into a recipe card by a professional illustrator and may be used across multiple publishing websites, as well as the Promoter’s channels and websites. By entering this promotion you consent to such publication.
- By entering the promotion you consent to the Promoter contacting you via Twitter/email with further information on this promotion.
- Entrants who are webmasters of blogs are eligible to receive a link to their website alongside the Creator’s winning recipe. We (the Promoter) reserve the right to remove or refuse said link at our own discretion.
- By participating in the promotion Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Your details will be used to administer the promotion only and for fulfilling delivery of the prize.
- English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), 1 Portal Way, London W3 6RS.
Winners must redeem their prizes within one month, failure to claim within this time period could result in loss of prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for delay caused by third parties