Terms and conditions
The not-so-small print
To enter, you must be:
- (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mumsnet or anyone promoting this months competitions.
- Mumsnet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevent competition page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected the correct answer.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail.
- If we do not get a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- If the runner up does not respond or is unable to accept the prize it will then be offered to another runner up, and so on.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by looking at our Winners' Corner.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified.
- Prize includes the accommodation cost for the HomeAway property up to the value of £2500. This includes any cleaning fees and service fees that may be applicable.
- Prize must be taken before 30 Sep 2019
- In the event of the property being unavailable, HomeAway reserves the right to offer an alternative property of equal or greater value.
- Once agreed and booked, the property cannot be cancelled or amended without penalty. The winner would be subject to any cancellation fees and price difference for re-booking the same or similar properties if the new booking is of greater value than £2500.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including, but not limited to; transportation costs, travel insurance, any necessary travel documents including passports and visas. Prize does not include spending money or any other travel related costs.
- HomeAway is not responsible for any loss incurred during the stay, including any cancellation fees if the winner does not arrive at the property on the booked dates. In this instance the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize winner will be responsible for any costs resulting from damage to the property during the stay
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner via email. Failure to respond and/or provide a valid email address, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by HomeAway relating to any post-winning publicity.