Digital Mums competition terms and conditions
The not-so-small print
The following terms and conditions apply to participants entering the Digital Mums competition:
1. Digital Mums prize draw (the "Promotion") is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, female, and living in a household with children aged under 18 except employees and their immediate families of the promoter Digital Mums, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
2. The promotion opens on Monday 23 January 2017 and to enter participants must respond to the promotional post before Friday 3 February 2017 at 23.59 for the chance to win.
3. The sender of each comment meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw. Participants must be members of Mumsnet.
To enter the competition:
1. Comment on the competition thread/fill out the entry form with why #WorkThatWorks is important to you.
2. Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. Offensive or inappropriate comments will not be included within the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
3. Entries will be judged by an internal panel. The comment judged the most compelling and worthy of the prize will be determined as 'the winner'.
4. The winner will be contacted via Mumsnet and required to confirm their email, a contact number, together with their real name and county of residence by Wednesday 8 February 2017. If the promoter cannot contact the winner or if the winner does not return necessary details within this timeframe, the promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw.
5. There are two prizes each consisting of one course payment in full to the Social Media Management Course. This must be redeemed between February 2017 and July 2017. The winners must pass the application process. The winners must be able to commit to 15 hours at-home study per week to redeem the prize. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions of use which the winner by entering this promotion agrees to. The Prize is non-transferrable.
6. The winners agree, if requested, to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. The Winners further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the promotion will remain the property of Digital Mums.
7. The Promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Digital Mums, 2A Belsham Street, London, E9 6NG.
Last updated: 4 months ago