WHSmith competition terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to participants entering the WHSmith competition:
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevant competition page. Please upload your video or a video link using the attachment option available on the form. Entries without video attachments or links will not be considered. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- All entrants will be judged by WHSmith and Another Word (agency) against the criteria laid out below. The winner will be the entrant that the judges concur meets the criteria most closely.
- Entrants will be judged on the following criteria: originality, creativity, personality and easy-to-follow wrapping instructions. Only one entry per person.
- The winner will star in a 'how-to' gift wrapping video, created by WHSmith. The prize also includes a bundle of bundle of WHSmith items, including: arts and crafts goods, family games, kids' stationery and gift sets worth over £400 in total. Two runners-up with receive goods worth £100.
- No alterations can be made to this offer. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash equivalent.
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail on Friday 7 October 2016.
- If we do not get a response to the email within one week, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- If the runner up does not respond or is unable to accept the prize it will then be offered to another runner up, and so on.
- The winner must agree to undertake public relations activity on behalf of WHSmith. This may include, but is not restricted to: participating in a film as the WHSmith Champion Child Gift Wrapper, the video being shared with third party media, media interviews and photography, providing quotations for media materials.
- The winner will be required to participate in a day’s filming between Saturday 15 October and Sunday 30 October on a date of the winner's choice.
- In addition to the filming the winner must be available for a total of two days (or 14 hours) additional public relations activity between 7 November and 19 December 2016. Wherever possible, WHSmith will schedule activity to fit the winner's schedule.
- Travel costs and expenses for promotional activity will be covered by WHSmith. Receipts must be provided.
- Entrance to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Last updated: 3 months ago