Nutmeg competition terms and conditions
1. This competition is open only to new customers and customers who invested with Nutmeg for the first time on or after the competition launch date, Monday 28 November 2016. New customers are defined as those who have not previously invested with Nutmeg.
2. In order to validate the prize, the winning entrant must:
- Open a Nutmeg account and create a fund entitled 'Mumsnet' by 1 June 2017.
- Wait up to two weeks for Nutmeg to credit the pot with £1,000.
3. The winning entrant will not be able to add or remove money from the Mumsnet pot for one calendar year after the account has been credited by Nutmeg. The winning entrant will be able to add or remove money to or from other pots at any time subject to Nutmeg's standard terms. After one calendar year, the winning entrant will be allowed freely to add or remove money to or from the Mumsnet pot subject to Nutmeg's standard terms.
4. Nutmeg's minimum investment requirements will not take effect during the one calendar year after Nutmeg has credited the account. Thereafter these requirements will apply again.
6. The standard Nutmeg management fees (0.3% to 0.95%) will be applied. Please see Nutmeg's fees for further information.
7. Nutmeg does not guarantee the performance of the £1,000 investment, and therefore Nutmeg does not guarantee the value of the Mumsnet pot after one year.
8. Nutmeg is the sole arbiter of these Nutmeg rules and any other issue arising under this promotion.
9. If gaming of the offer is found, Nutmeg reserves the right to cancel this promotion and remove any other promotions from the customer’s account.
10. An invitation to participate in this offer does not provide assurance that you will be accepted as a customer of Nutmeg.
11. The standard terms relating to your use of Nutmeg and your account apply and are not affected in any way by this offer.
12. This offer is subject to change and Nutmeg reserves the right to withdraw this offer for whatever reason, including due to unexpected operational constraints which negatively impact the Nutmeg customer experience.
13. As with all investing, your capital is at risk.
Last updated: 5 months ago