Babymel competition terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to participants entering the Babymel competition:
1. The competition closes on Friday 16 December 2016 at midnight (GMT).
2. Entries are limited to one entry per person, multiple entries will be removed.
3. This competition is run by on behalf of Babymel London.
4. Entrants are not obliged to sign up upon entry but if you tick the box for subscription you will be subscribed to the Zip & Zoe email database.
Prize consists of:
- Four x Disneyland Paris single
day passes for both parks, consisting of two adults and two children (children up
to the age of 13) children under three go for free.
- £250 reimbursed towards
your family travel, payable upon provision of travel receipts by air, rail,
ferry or car.
- Two sets of Zip & Zoe
backpacks consisting of one Zip & Zoe backpack or a mini-Backpack with a Zip
& Zoe lunch bag and water bottle for each child.
Items that are not included in the prize:
- Booking of travel and
associated expenses, including insurance.
- Accommodation or its
- Food or beverages.
- Merchandise, souvenirs,
- Local and long distance telephone calls, gratuities, service charges or taxes.
- All other charges and items
not otherwise described above.
5. The competition is open to residents of the European Union aged 18 years or over except employees of Babymel and Disney and Mumsnet their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competitions.
6. The prize must be used between Thursday 1 December 2016 and Monday 1 January 2018 and must be booked at least 60 days prior to intended visit dates.
7. The prize will be organised by Babymel who will book the tickets on the winner's behalf. The winner must inform Babymel of the dates of visiting the park to book tickets accordingly, once confirmed the dates cannot be amended.
8. Babymel is not responsible for organising your travel but will reimburse your travel (up to the value of £250 or the equivalent in Euros) on the provision of receipts as stipulated above.
9. Tickets to the park are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. Dates in peak holiday periods may not be available.
10. Once the booking is confirmed, the winner and their guests are subject to the conditions of the Disneyland Park.
11. Babymel cannot be responsible for any unforeseen cancellations of tickets or travel arrangements.
12. The winner and all their guests must visit the Disneyland park on the same day as a single party.
13. The prize components may not be sold, traded, transferred, and rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Prize components is/are not redeemable for cash.
14. If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than four guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
15. Babymel reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
16. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter competitions.
17. By entering the Babymel competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
19. Babymel reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
20. Babymel is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material in regards to this competition only. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
23. Babymel and Mumsnet promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network or Disneyland, Disney and its associated companies. You are providing your information to Babymel and Mumsnet and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following PrivacyPolicy.
The promoter is: Bags That Work Ltd (
Last updated: 5 months ago